Tuesday, June 30, 2009

TWO GHOSTS MET & BOTH CHAT ABOUT HOW THEY DIED.

1st ghost : How u died?
2nd ghost : I died of cold.
1st ghost : How does it feel when you're dying in cold? 2nd ghost : Actually, I was imprisoned in the refrigerator. Initially, I was shivering, then my whole body started to freeze, later I felt the whole world was dark and I died. Fortunately, I died with not much sufferings. 1st ghost : You're so pityful....
2nd ghost : How about you? How did u die? 1st ghost : I died from heart attack. 2nd ghost : I see, why did u have a heart attack?
1st ghost : Actually, I found out that my wife is having an affair with another man. One day, when I came back from work, saw a pair of man shoes outside my house. Then, I realized that the guy was in my house with my wife. When I rushed into the bedroom, my wife was alone.. I must find where that bastard is hiding. So I searched the toilet, I ran downstairs, looked in the storeroom, but the bastard was not there. So, I ran upstairs and searched the wardrobe, but I found nothing. Because I was too tired of all that running,I got a heart attack and died.
2nd ghost : Why didn't you look for the bastard in the fridge? If you did, both of us were alive now!!
Best regards,

0 comments: